Friday, May 18, 2007

purplebabydaddies at Red Shoes in Ann Arbor

Here we are....our flowers gracing the front of Red Shoes. I am really glad that our Michigan customers can find us now. The store is located at 332 South Ashley in Ann Arbor, one block off of Main Street, behind the Ark (telephone-734-913-5554).
This is a close-up shot of the fairy door. If you look to the bottom right of the front door of the shop, you'll spot it. It often has tiny gifts left by people for the fairies. Inside the shop, you can leave a note to the tiny inhabitants.
this is the fairy door from the inside, looking out.

Red Shoes.....check it out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

deb said...

I just love her shop. She has some new pictures posted too that make me drool! :)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. I'll be sure to visit again. Oh, and all your goodies look so inviting at her shop.